This investment is underpinned by ownership of highly sought-after land producing Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, New Zealand’s No.1 export grape variety which has driven over 70% growth in wine exports in the last 10 years.
Highlights of this offer:
- Two Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc vineyards totalling 46 canopy hectares
- Initial lease period of 15 years – with two rights of renewal of five years each.
- Forecast combined cash returns and capital growth of 10% p.a. over four years as the vineyards reach mature production.
- Vineyards set up by lessee to a high standard with brand-new infrastructure and water storage.
This is MyFarm’s fourth lease-based partnership with Misty Cove Wines. It is an opportunity to be part of a great story with a successful brand that now exports wine to 53 countries, and has achieved over 1000% growth in export sales during the past five years.
MyFarm is now selling down the remaining Units for this offer.
Misty Cove Wines
* This offer is open to persons who fall within the exclusions applicable to offers made to "wholesale investors" as set out in Schedule 1, clauses 3(2)(a)-(c) and 3(3)(a)-(b)(ii) inclusive of the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013 (FMCA). You can obtain further information on FMCA requirements, and whether you come within the exclusions and their requirements at www.myfarm.co.nz/can-i-invest
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
To request more information and register your interest in this offer, please fill in your details.
By requesting more information, you agree to receiving further email communications from MyFarm about this offer. You can unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time if you are no longer interested.