Carefully selected commercial property in rural/ provincial New Zealand can deliver higher cash returns than properties in urban areas where lease capitalisation rates are lower.
MyFarm’s objective is to offer low risk investments that will generate average cash returns greater than 6% p.a. with distributions paid monthly. We take a low risk, low debt approach to these opportunities.
We seek rural commercial property investment opportunities that meet the following criteria:
- High quality or near new building(s)
- Includes critical supply chain infrastructure such as cool stores, distribution centres and other associated buildings.
- Favourable location close to the commercial district
- A nationally recognised company as lessee
- Longer term lease agreement in place with rights of renewal
- Annual rent reviews
- Lessee coverage of maintenance and other building costs.
Gross asset value
Tegel Foods Ltd
Bristol Properties Limited PartnershipSep 2022Learn more
Ōhanga Properties Limited PartnershipJul 2021Learn more
Alderson Drive Limited PartnershipFeb 2021Learn more
Duncannon Horticulture Limited PartnershipNov 2020Learn more
Te Mata Coolstore Limited PartnershipJun 2019Learn more
Kahui Holdings Limited PartnershipOct 2017Learn more